Managing Menopause Naturally - Digital
In this digital e-book, I discuss...
- The prevalence of premature menopause (early menopause) in this society and why even women as young as twenty can experience it
- Climacteric periods which are the very last periods you have before your reproductive cycle is ended for good
- How the onset of menopause affects your hormones
- The symptoms of premenopause
- Why menopause just does not occur overnight
- The symptoms of perimenopause which indicates that the start of menopause is imminent sometime in the near future
- The difference between premenopause and perimenopause
- How to deal with the consequences of follicle stimulating hormones that take place during perimenopause
- The definition of postmenopause and how many months you should be without your period before your are defined as being in that state
- How to deal with the constant fluctuations in hormone levels
In Managing Menopause Naturally I also thoroughly and succinctly discuss all the signs of indicators menopause so that when menopause becomes likely you can learn to take care of yourself.